With Christmas just around the corner, here are my picks of gift ideas for all budgets and interests (so long as that interest is Star Wars!). Happy shopping!
- First on the list is the Black Series X-Wing helmet. I got one earlier this year and it is the best Black Series helmet so far. Excellent quality for a good price, it looks great on display but is also comfortable if you want to wear it. Electronics include sound effects, lights and movie quotes to top it off….’Red Five standing by’
- The Art of Star Wars books are a favourite of mine, so it is no surprise the Rise of Skywalker edition would feature highly on this list.
- Equal with the ‘Art of’ books are the Visual Dictionaries. These have so much in-depth knowledge and detail for all Star Wars fans. Good for the younger Star Wars fans and collectors alike get The Rise of Skywalker edition for Christmas.
- If you want to treat the kids, the Lenovo Jedi Challenges virtual reality game is on sale with delivery in time for Christmas. The game is a stand alone product so does not require you to already have a particular gaming console.
- Do you know someone who is a tea lover and a Star Wars fan? Is it you? Then the R2-D2 teapot is the perfect gift. I got this for my friend and she loved it. This also comes in a BB8 variety, the only question is, who is your favourite droid?
- Flashback to The Force Awakens, but this is a great deal for collectors of the mini-busts. This is the Maz Kanata 1/6 Gentle Giant mini-bust. I have a small collection of these busts and they are great quality and detail, I will be picking this one up myself for an 80% saving!
- Back to The Rise of Skywalker and the latest addition to the droid family, D-O. There are two options here depending on your preference. The more expensive app operated interactive ultimate action figure or the remote-control option for 1/3 of the price. The difference between the two is the level of interactivity and what the droid can do. Either option would be a fun Christmas toy.
- With the UK weather everyone needs an umbrella! So why not an umbrella with a light up handle. Chose your side, light or dark.
- A range of options from the Loungefly wallet range. Pick your character or side and go with it. Everything you need from a wallet/purse in a fashionable high-quality Star Wars design.
- This year Anthony Daniels aka C-3PO released his autobiography ‘I am C-3PO: The Inside Story’. Get your hardcover copy for some holiday reading or as a gift for the Star Wars fan in your life.
- It may be winter, but I am always wearing t-shirts and most of them are Star Wars themed. I have found EMP offers a lot of designs and styles in a large range of sizes. I have never had an issue with their quality and there are quite often bundle deals if you buy more than 1.
- I may wear t-shirts, but it is cold outside and you need something warm to leave the house in! From EMP is The Rise of Skywalker Kylo Ren hoodie. Currently on sale and would make a great Christmas present.
13. Although a pre-order, a Star Wars Pop! Collector will love you forever with the hit of the year (so far!) Baby Yoda.
14. Calendars are always a popular gift at Christmas time, ready for the new year. Why not give someone the gift of Star Wars for a full 12 months. There are a range of options, with my favourite this year being the droids calendar which includes detachable frameable prints.
15. Last on the list is something you will want for yourself. The Cineworld Unlimited card. If you sign up before the 19th December your card will include watching The Rise of Skywalker as many times as you like! I have had a card for a few years now, and it always pays for itself when Star Wars comes out. If you use this code you will get one month free (t&c’s apply): RAF-77EP-13AC-11SD-01BK
Happy shopping everyone and have a fantastic Star Wars filled Christmas.
*This post contains affiliate links.*